Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

SUPER UPGRADE

Y U NO GIVE ME SUPER POWER?

MuayThai MuayThai

That was a blast to play

You know what I like most about this game, it had 5 unique bosses and 4 great levels. 90% of the games submitted to Newgrounds consist of 1 boss and 1 level. The controls work really well, excellent programming on your part. I had a blast playing it and I hope make many more games!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Absolutely Amazing

That is the best megaman game ever. Excellent Programming, The Megman Samus thing was a cool idea i say. Samus is really hard but i beat her great Job!

Nightmare Nightmare

Really Great Game

But i guess its a bug, When i got to the last boss i just disappeared, the die button wouldnt work but i could change guns, but there was no bunny lol. Anyway besides that it was really really great!

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

WOW

This game is unbelievable. Outstanding. Hands down the best fsp on Newgrounds no doubt about it. You must have put alot of work into this one.
5/5

Madness interactive Madness interactive

GREAT GAME

It in my opinion is the game on newgrounds The controls take some getting used to but once u do its almost second nature. Great job on this game ,but WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, this is not a 3.35 flash that is outrageously low you deserve at least a 4 for this.

Rocketman Rocketman

Stolen this is not

I bet mini clip would like to steal there own games did u look at his list of submissions, everyone of them mini clip, think before you go ITS STOLEN BLAH BLAH, any way really good game, challenging graphics are great good sound, really good game. Good job!

Legend of Zelda Legend of Zelda

Not Bad

I found a bug though at one point in the game I crossed over into another map and I was stuck in the rock and couldnt move. But other than that good game.